Weekly Stock Market Review (May 9 – 13)
Welcome to the Dividend Beginner’s Weekly Stock Market Review, where you readers can see all of my new blog posts at a glance and decide which ones peak your interest for further reading.
I also took the time to mark down all the interesting articles related to finance, investing and economics for my readers. So go make yourself a nice warm cup of coffee and get to reading, learning, and making money!
Dividend Beginner’s Posts
- Exchange Income Corp. is a 6.8% Monthly Dividend Superstar
- Alaris Royalty Corp. Reports 2016 First Quarter Earnings
- Exchange Income Corp.’s Q1 net earnings up 957%; Increases dividend 5%
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals: Valeant to file quarterly report by June 10, reiterates forecast
- National Bank of Canada: National Bank Takes Controlling Interest in ABA Bank of Cambodia
- MGT Capital: Anti-virus software pioneer John McAfee named as CEO of MGT Capital
- Silver Wheaton: Silver Wheaton misses 1Q profit and revenue expectations
- Suncor Energy: Suncor Merger Benefits Delayed By Fire… Stock Is A Bargain
- Intact Financial: Intact begins tallying cost of Fort McMurray devastation
- Canadian Solar: Canadian Solar posts 1Q profit, results beat Wall Street forecasts
- InnVest REIT: Hong Kong-backed Bluesky Hotels bids $2.1B for Canadian hotel REIT InnVest
- Loblaws: Computer problem temporarily shuts Loblaw-owned stores
- Quebecor: Brian Mulroney says no indication Pierre Karl Péladeau returning to Quebecor
- Bank of Canada should mull rate cut again if needed: IMF report
- Canada’s GDP expanded by 0.9% last year, but growth wasn’t even
- Canada’s Oil Output Spared Fire Damage Seen Able to Rebound
- IEA forecast sees oil glut coming to an end soon
- Saskatchewan GDP fell 1.4% in 2015
Remember to subscribe to The Dividend Beginner blog to get e-mail notifications when I release new blog posts. Part of being a great investor is always staying as up-to-date as possible! The Dividend Beginner blog will help you with that, so you don’t have to!