Weekly Stock Market Review (May 23 – 27)
Welcome to the Dividend Beginner’s Weekly Stock Market Review, where you readers can see all of my new blog posts at a glance and decide which ones peak your interest for further reading.
I also took the time to mark down all the interesting articles related to finance, investing and economics for my readers. So go make yourself a nice warm cup of coffee and get to reading, learning, and making money!
Dividend Beginner’s Posts
- Lesson: 4 Steps to Paying Your Bills With Dividends
- Corus Entertainment: Is The 9.25% Dividend Safe?
- Monsanto: German drug company Bayer bids $62B for US agriculture firm Monsanto
- General Electric: GE announces deals worth over $1.4B with Saudi Arabia
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals: Valeant CEO Papa plans to lower debt by more than $1.5-billion in 2016
- CIBC: CIBC boost dividend as profit grows despite rise in provision for bad loans
- Royal Bank of Canada: Royal Bank of Canada to repurchase up to 20 million of its common shares
- Bank of Montreal: Is Bank of Montreal a Buy After its Solid Q2 Results and Dividend Hike?
- Bell: Bell customers to get $11.8M refund for unwanted premium text messages
- CRTC calls TV companies in for public hearings on $25 basic packages
- 37% of homeowners caught short of funds at least once in past year, Manulife …
- Bank of Canada holds benchmark interest rate steady at 0.5% again
- Wall Street trims gains after Yellen says rate hike likely in coming months
Remember to subscribe to The Dividend Beginner blog to get e-mail notifications when I release new blog posts. Part of being a great investor is always staying as up-to-date as possible! The Dividend Beginner blog will help you with that, so you don’t have to!