Weekly Stock Market Review (Apr 18 – 22)
Welcome to the Dividend Beginner’s Weekly Stock Market Review, where you readers can see all of my new blog posts at a glance and decide which ones peak your interest for further reading.
You can also browse through the list of blog posts written by my fellow investors around the finance blogosphere. I also took the time to mark down all the interesting articles related to finance, investing and economics for my readers. So go make yourself a nice warm cup of coffee and get to reading, learning, and making money!
Dividend Beginner’s Posts
Dividend Bloggers’ Posts
- 3 Ways to Simplify My Finances by Dividend Diplomats
- Saving and investing resources for newbies by My Own Advisor
- Dividend Portfolio Sector Allocation April 2016 by DivHut
- New To Dividend Growth Investing? Hustler’s Advice. Part. 2 by Dividend Hustler
- PepsiCo sales fall 3% on strong dollar, weakness in Latin America
- Goldcorp provides update on Marlin accident
- This Husky Project Could Make Money At Prices As Low As $8/Barrel
- Rogers Communications Inc.’s Q1 Profit Falls, Revenues Rise: What Should You Do Now?
- Telus Corporation Is an Investment for the Future
- Canadian Pacific Railway hikes dividend 43% and launches $1.3 billion share buyback
- Competition Bureau clears Google of accusations of anticompetitive behaviour
- Political influence helped kill Norfolk Southern merger, CP Rail CEO says
- Metro, Inc.’s Q2 EPS Soars 18.6%: Is Now the Time to Buy?
- Volkswagen Expected to Buy Back About 500K Diesels in US
- Mitsubishi Motors shares dive, Japanese officials raid facility
- Buy Fortis Inc. for a Safe, Growing Income
- Investors: 3 Huge Reasons to Get Excited About Magna International Inc.
- Foreigners bought C$15.94 billion of Canadian securities in February
- Doha fails to produce oil output deal, sending crude price tumbling again
- Quebec taxi drivers threaten to withhold income tax over Uber
- N.L. set to become first province in Canada to tax books
- Counterfeit imports worth up to $591B globally, OECD study finds
- Alberta banks on $90M Investor Tax Credit to expand tech industry
- Canadian clean-tech sector stalls as global competitors take off
- Statistics Canada says wholesale sales fall 2.2 per cent in February
- Why the oil market didn’t need the Doha freeze after all
- Jobless claims drop to 42-1/2 year low as labor market firms
- Canada earns D grade on environmental record
- Energy sector’s woes could put taxpayers on hook for cleanups
- China not exactly striking it rich in Canadian oilpatch
Remember to subscribe to The Dividend Beginner blog to get e-mail notifications when I release new blog posts. Part of being a great investor is always staying as up-to-date as possible! The Dividend Beginner blog will help you with that, so you don’t have to!