Weekly Stock Market Review
Welcome to the Dividend Beginner’s Weekly Stock Market Review, where you readers can see all of my new blog posts at a glance and decide which ones peak your interest for further reading.
I also took the time to mark down all the interesting articles related to finance, investing and economics for my readers. So go make yourself a nice warm cup of coffee and get to reading, learning, and making money!
Dividend Beginner’s Posts
Dividend Beginner’s Stats
This past week the Dividend Beginner portfolio dropped by $336.15 in capital gains, which amounts to a -0.78% weekly return. The portfolio also generated $16.02 in dividend income through ZWU and WMT.
In total, the Dividend Beginner portfolio generated a passive $320.13 weekly loss.
For a 40-hour work week, that’s a loss of $8 per hour.
Stock Market Articles
- KingSett Capital in talks to buy 50% of Scotia Plaza from Dream Office, H&R …
- Devon to Sell Oil and Gas Assets for Almost $1 Billion
- CN CEO Mongeau stepping down, citing health challenges
- MTS sale to Bell supported by only 23% of Manitobans, poll suggests
- Dollarama profit soars on higher sales, margin
- Lululemon Athletica Inc slightly misses first-quarter profit expectations days …
- Sears Canada hikes cost-cutting target, reports lower sales, bigger loss
- General Motors to announce 1000 new jobs in Oshawa: media reports
- Tim Hortons parent company shareholders reject gender diversity proposal
- Maxime Bernier urges phase out of CRTC as telecom regulator
- Canadians pay too much tax
- Kathleen Wynne releases details of climate change action plan
Remember to subscribe to The Dividend Beginner blog to get e-mail notifications when I release new blog posts. Part of being a great investor is always staying as up-to-date as possible! The Dividend Beginner blog will help you with that, so you don’t have to!