Weekly Market Review (Feb 8 – 12)
Welcome to the Dividend Beginner’s Weekly Stock Market Review, where you readers can see all of my new blog posts at a glance and decide which ones peak your interest for further reading.
You can also browse through the list of blog posts written by my fellow investors around the finance blogosphere. I also took the time to mark down all the interesting articles related to finance, investing and economics for my readers. So go make yourself a nice warm cup of coffee and get to reading, learning, and making money!
Dividend Beginner’s Posts
Dividend Bloggers’ Posts
- January Dividend Income from YOU the Bloggers! by Dividend Diplomats
- Visa Inc.: Cash Is King, But Credit’s Good Too by Passive Income Pursuit
- Making Sense of the Market Turmoil by Well Rounded Investor
- Fool’s Game by Freedom Thirty Five
- American Electric Power Dividend Stock Analysis by Roadmap2Retire
- Top Canadian dividend stocks to buy now by My Own Advisor
- National Bank writes off 25% stake in Maple Bank after Germany shuts operations
- Canada’s Fortis bulks up in U.S. with $6.9-billion ITC deal
- Can Apple Make a Comeback?
- Tahoe Resources-Lake Shore Gold’s $945M deal brings potential benefits for both sides
- Fertilizer maker Agrium’s 2016 profit forecast misses estimates
- Cineplex reports record Q4 results, ‘Star Wars’ the top box office draw
- Keystone XL writedown pushes TransCanada Corp to $2.5-billion loss in Q4, but still increases dividend
- Telus Corporation Falls Short of Q4 Estimates: What Should You Do Now?
- Why Agrium Inc.’s Profits Jumped 24% While Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan Inc.’s Slumped 17% Last Year
- In a global economy adrift, leaders don’t know where to take us next: Don Pittis
- European shares hit 16-month low as financials falter
- Cable companies mum on pick-and-pay and cheaper ‘skinny’ TV packages
- Cheap Canadian dollar finally luring Americans north
- Bank of Canada: can’t take lead in maintaining financial stability
- World stocks down on growth jitters, Japan dives 5.4 per cent
- Vancouver real estate allegations spark call for independent investigation
- The Bank of Canada is ready to accept pain today for growth tomorrow
- Janet Yellen sticks with plan to hike rates — but that can change, she tells Congress
- Canada’s economy could sink to $90B deficit, report says
Remember to subscribe to The Dividend Beginner blog to get e-mail notifications when I release new blog posts. Part of being a great investor is always staying as up-to-date as possible! The Dividend Beginner blog will help you with that, so you don’t have to!